We have over 50 staff working here in P+D some of which have been with the company for over 30 years. That is a real statement to the level of loyalty and dedication our team has to P+D and our customers. Our company values are essential, and we continually strive to ensure we offer the best solutions to our clients. We respect everyone's input, and our employees are encouraged to develop and grow within P+D.
Currently, we have one position in our Design Department as listed below. Have a read over of what we are looking for and if you feel that you have the relevant experience and you are the right fit for the role we'd like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
At P+D our customers are at the forefront of everything we do. We put a real focus on servicing the customer, so it’s critical to us that we have the right team behind our business.
We looking for an experienced graphic designer for a short-term contract with 3 years’ experience, who is able to work well as part of a team and be an excellent communicator. The successful candidate will have excellent creative and communications skills, interpreting our client’s needs to deliver effective design solutions, with high visual impact, across a range of printed materials.
- Strong creative graphic design ability
- Must be proficient in the Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Brainstorming and idea creation
- Sketching and storyboarding
- Strong knowledge of artwork production for large scale graphics and print including FSDUs, CDUs, window kits etc.
- Strong knowledge of artwork production for small digital print including posters, flyers, booklets, reports etc.
- 3d design in cinema 4d or blender is a plus but not essential
- Strong understanding of the print process and preparing files for output
Personal Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic/Visual communications
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of print manufacturing terms of sale and distribution requirements would be preferable but not essential
- Technical knowledge and a technical aptitude for printing processes & media
- Positive Attitude
- People Oriented
- Quality Focus
- Short Term contract
Benefits of working in P+D
We appreciate that life extends beyond the workplace. Our employees are a valued commodity and working with P+D brings a variety of benefits including really good progression opportunities and benefits including:
- Free Parking
- Canteen area, with complimentary tea, coffee and weekly delivery of fresh fruit.
- Company Events
Please send your application to :
Our Studio Manager firstname.lastname@example.org